Arizona Center for Integrative Medicine 3-Year Longitudinal Web-Based Curriculum
(Integrative Medicine in Residency Program).
A web-based series of teaching modules covering a wide range of topic central to the primary care practice of Integrative Medicine, along with a variety of on-site, interactive teaching activities to complement and augment on-line material.
- Introduction to Integrative Medicine: including a personal health and wellness assessment
- Overview Prevention and Wellness: including in depth review of nutrition and healthy diets, appropriate use of supplements, intro to Mind-Body Medicine and Motivational Interviewing for effective behavioral change
- Integrative approach chronic disease (DM,Htn,CVD,obesity)
- IM approach to Women’s health, Pediatrics and Acute Care topics
- Intro to use botanicals, review of Mind-Body techniques.
- IM approach mental health
- IM approach to Rheumatology, Chronic Pain
- Review of simple Manual Medicine techniques
- Whole Systems practices (Traditional Chinese Medicine, Energy Medicine, Homeopathy)